The Bachelor of Arts in Economics at University of Lodz students do not learn how to fill out forms for the tax office or the Social Insurance Institution. Economics is a science that allows them to understand behaviors and choices, both at the micro and macro-level.
During the program, students will learn to answer questions about the causes and consequences of actions taken by:
They learn abstract and critical thinking so that they can solve problems themselves and seek answers to the above questions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foreign Language
- Professional Language Conversatory
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 10 other Masters in Economics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Transcript of Records
- Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in their country
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Documents confirming the identity, country of origin and visit status
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance policy
- 3 passport photographs – can be delivered after the arrival in Poland
- Language certificate
- Application Fee
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.