Here, you'll learn in what we call the ‘the Hull way’. You don't just receive ideas and instruction: you learn how to engage, to debate, to influence and to lead. The Philosophy, Politics and Economics is offered by University of Hull .
Studying philosophy and politics together teaches you to think about matters of fundamental importance from a wider perspective.
Experts in both of these complementary disciplines teach on this combined Honours course. They work together to make this degree more integrated than similar courses run elsewhere.
Six reasons to study Philosophy and Politics at Hull
- Politics is in the top 20 in the UK for overall satisfaction
- 88-92% graduate employability rating†
- One of the largest Westminster placement schemes
- Opt to spend time in Year 3 studying abroad
- Debate the big issues and challenge assumptions
- Visit the heart of European politics in Brussels
Your future prospects
- Civil service
- Public relations
- Public affairs
This joint course helps to prepare you for a variety of careers including working with political parties, think tanks, the Civil Service, human rights work, lobbying, international organisations, charity work, teaching, journalism and public relations. You can also choose to go on to further study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
British Political History since 1945
Principles of Economics
Philosophy, History and Ideology
Politics of the World Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 455 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A levels
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma, Diploma or Extended Diploma
- OCR Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma, Diploma or Extended Diploma
- CACHE Diploma or Extended Diploma
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Scottish Highers
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
- or a combination of appropriate Level 3 qualifications
- IB Diploma: 30 points
- Access to HE Diploma: Pass with 45 credits at merit
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.