The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. Parliament decreed the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The Chemistry institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
- Bio-Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemistry Lab
- Chemistry of Main Group Elements
- Co-ordination Chemistry
- Molecular Energetics and Dynamics
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Organic Chemistry Lab
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Thermal and Photochemical Reactions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences View 13 other Bachelors in Natural Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades. (Certified English translation is required, if the document is in other language).
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Personal particulars of Foreign Scholars coming to India (Click Here )
- Copy of the passport (page showing your nationality and personal details).
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in English language.
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per semester during 48 months.
124.600 Rs-national students 324.600 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.