The Electrical Engineering curriculum of BTech program comprises of core courses, department elective courses, institute electives, seminar, experiments in laboratory, projects etc. The program offers sufficient flexibility so that the students can undertake various elective courses that provide exposure in various disciplines of EE such as Telecommunications, Microelectronics and VLSI design, Power Electronics and Power System, Control System and Embedded Systems. The undergraduate students can also undertake various research projects either through Undergraduate Research Award (URA) or through BTech project.
BTech with Honors
Apart from the normal BTech curriculum at the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, students have an opportunity to increase their depth in Electrical Engineering by undertaking additional courses. By completing 30 credits (approximately five courses) from a broad list of prescribed courses,a student can earn Honors in Electrical Engineering.
- Analog Circuits
- Analog Lab
- Control Systems
- Control Systems Lab
- Digital Circuits Lab
- Digital Communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Digital Systems
- Electrical Machines and Power Electronics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 34 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades. (Certified English translation is required, if the document is in other language).
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Personal particulars of Foreign Scholars coming to India (Click Here )
- Copy of the passport (page showing your nationality and personal details).
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in English language.
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 124.600 Rs-national students
- 324.600 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.