The Computer Science and Engineering minor program at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay: Non-CSE students have the flexibility of earning a minor degree in CSE, by earning 30 credits in CSE. Likewise, CSE students have the flexibility of earning a minor degree in any other department or school of the institute (e.g. Electrical Engineering, School of Management, Industrial Design Centre, etc.).
- The honours program: Students can get a B. Tech degree with honours in CSE by earning 30 extra credits in CSE, including at least 6 credits of independent study. Among the options for earning these credits are: advanced elective courses, a semester-long R & D project, or two semesters of B. Tech project. Honours and minor: Students with good academic standing are eligible to enroll for courses such that they get 30 minor credits (in another department/centre) as well as 30 honours credits in CSE. Such students would then get a B. Tech degree with honours (in CSE) as well as a minor (in another department). The rules and regulations governing the B. Tech programme are available at the IITB academic office's rules and regulations page.
- Abstractions and Paradigms for Programming
- Programming Paradigms Laboratory
- Discrete Structures
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Digital Logic Design
- Logic for Computer Science
- Computer Networks Lab
- Digital Logic Design Lab
- Implementation of Programming Languages
- Automata Theory
- Implementation of Programming Languages Lab
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Graph Theory
- Machine Learning
- Parallel Programming Paradigms
- Convex Optimization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 105 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades. (Certified English translation is required, if the document is in other language).
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Personal particulars of Foreign Scholars coming to India (Click Here )
- Copy of the passport (page showing your nationality and personal details).
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in English language.
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per semester during 48 months.
124.600 Rs-national students 324.600 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.