The Faculty of Economics and Business contributes to the holistic development of individuals and participates in the development of the economy and community at both the national and wider European levels through its synthesis of economics and business research and education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Concepts of Management
- Project Management
- Foreign Business Language
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
- Total Quality Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Organizational behavior
- Management Information Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Verified copy of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship or passport or personal identity card.
- Translation into Slovenian or English by a court appointed translator of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship or passport or personal identity card (translation is not necessary for documents in the following languages: English, Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian if the writing of the document is in Latin script).
- Translation into Slovenian or English by a court appointed translator of the secondary school exit certificate and certificates of the last two years with all the graded subjects, including the corresponding marks, must be specified in the certificate.
Living costs for Maribor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.