Through this Data Science programme at S P Jain School of Global Management, graduates will develop an in-depth understanding of data science and the techniques for analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to arrive at solutions.
They will be able to identify patterns in order to predict trends by analysing data from various sectors such as manufacturing, banking and finance, retail and healthcare.
Equipped with the skills and techniques to make data-driven decisions, graduates of our inaugural Bachelor of Data Science (BDS) cohort (Intake of 2018) have started their careers with leading companies.
- Data Science Analyst
- Data Science Engineer
- Senior Analyst
- Software Engineer
Top Employment Locations
- Australia & India
- Mathematics for Data Scientists
- Linear Algebra
- Foundation Skills 2: Ethics and Moral Reasoning
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Advanced Calculus 3 Calculus
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 55 other Bachelors in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Course (BDS) Code: 097290EAll applicants (domestic and international) are expected to have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education authorised by a relevant state-based issuing agency with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or its interstate equivalent of 70; or
- Completion of an accredited vocational education and training (VET) qualification at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level completed at an ASQA registered training organisation (RTO); or
- All India Senior School Certificate (issued by CBSE) or the India School Certificate (ISC) with a score of 60% or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Year 12 exam from the Indian State Board with a score of 70% or more; or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) score of 24 or more;
- All applicants that meet the eligibility requirements must take one entrance test
International30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30200 AUD per year during 36 months.
National30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30200 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Year 1 Mumbai: 10,14,800 INR
- Year 1 Sydney: 30,200 AUD
- Year 2 Sydney: 30,700 AUD
- Year 3 Sydney: 31,700 AUD
- Year 1 Online: 25,670 AUD
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.