Students with the old National Diploma in HRM, Personnel Management and those with equivalent and non - equivalent National Diplomas enrolling for the final stage of the Bachelor degree in the Human Resources Management programme, must also register and pass all core courses as indicated below.
However, the student in the Human Resources Management at the Namibia University of Science and Technology can claim for recognition of prior learning (RPL) where applicable. Students who have completed the National Diploma’s listed below can enroll for the Bachelor Human Resources Management provided that they register and pass the additional courses listed below, unless the course(s) were already passed or credit obtained for them.
- Higher level positions in training and development
- industrial relations
- career management
- health and safety management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This Faculty, being the largest faculty with approximately 5 000 students (39%), is the natural choice for many students. Stimulating curricula are offered through the following academic departments: Human Resources Management, Business Management, Transport and Logistics Management, Office Management and Technology, and Hospitality and Tourism.
- The faculty emphasises the fact that teaching and learning must be student-centred, therefore creates pathways for individuals, public and private sector organisations to achieve both personal and societal goals by providing an environment that facilitates and values initiative and innovation.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on completion of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification: Prospective students should have a matriculation certificate or equivalent, with a maximum of 5 qualifying subjects, which must yield a score of at least 25 points Evaluation Scale.
- A candidate should obtain an E symbol or better in English.
International1862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1862 USD per year during 36 months.
National1862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1862 USD per year during 36 months.
- 27,740 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.