The degree represents a coherent introduction to the broad knowledge, concepts and problem - solving techniques in the areas of Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxation and Auditing.
Students in the Accounting program at the Namibia University of Science and Technology will have the opportunity to develop the required cognitive/intellectual skills, practical skills and key transferable skills, and apply these to complex accounting issues in the context of an organisation.
The Bachelor of Accounting (General) specifically aims at:
- providing students with a sound foundation in the fundamental concepts, theories and frameworks of the four sub - systems of accounting;
- developing the ability of students to analyse information from a wide range of sources;
- equipping students with the requisite skills to work effectively as individuals and as members of a team;
- enabling students to communicate effectively in the workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Commercial Law
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Business Law (Accounting & Finance)
- Financial Accounting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on completion of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification: Prospective students should have a matriculation certificate or equivalent, with a maximum of 5 qualifying subjects, which must yield a score of at least 25 points Evaluation Scale.
- A candidate should obtain an E symbol or better in English.
International1198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1198 USD per year during 36 months.
National1198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1198 USD per year during 36 months.
- 16,790 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.