Students in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the Namibia University of Science and Technology will be exposed to relevant logistics and supply chain management techniques, information systems for efficient supply chain decisions in areas such as strategic sourcing, reduction of costs in local and global logistics, managing supply chain risks and timely delivery of value added products, responsive to customer specific requirements.
Students will acquire both theoretical knowledge and practical application through work related and simulation programmes, including new subjects such as Environmental and Humanitarian Logistics, Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, and Information Technology in Logistics.
- Positions in supply chain management
- intermodal transport
- legal framework and information
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Positions in supply chain management, intermodal transport, legal framework and information
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates may be considered for admission for this programme if they meet General Admission Requirement of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (G12.1 in Part 1 of the NUST Yearbook).
- In addition, candidates are required to have passed Mathematics with at least an E-Symbol at NSSC Ordinary Level or a 4 at NSSC Higher Level. Mature age candidates will be considered provided they meet the requirements and pass the mature age entry examinations of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (G12.1 in Part 1 of the NUST Yearbook).
International1877 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1877 USD per year during 36 months.
National1877 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1877 USD per year during 36 months.
- 27,960 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.