This Faculty, being the largest faculty with approximately 5 000 students (39%), is the natural choice for many students. Stimulating curricula are offered through the following academic departments: Human Resources Management, Business Management, Transport and Logistics Management, Office Management and Technology, and Hospitality and Tourism.
We offer a bachelor degree in Business and Information Administration from Namibia University of Science and Technology. In order to enrich the learning process, the Faculty contributes to scholarship through applied research and instructional development, as well as provides students with the background necessary to pursue advanced studies in business and management related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The faculty emphasises the fact that teaching and learning must be student-centred, therefore creates pathways for individuals, public and private sector organisations to achieve both personal and societal goals by providing an environment that facilitates and values initiative and innovation.
- The programmes and courses have been designed to be responsive to the changing needs of the labour market and are geared to provide employers with a pool of skilled graduates. The Faculty is also involved in the provision of continuing education courses and consulting services through the Centre for Enterprise Development (CED).
- This latter approach enables the institution to make effective contribution to the up-skilling and re-training of employees through specifically designed and tailored industry programmes.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates may be admitted to this programme if they meet the General Admission Requirements of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (GI 2.1 in the NUST Yearbook Part 1 ).
- Mature Age candidates will be considered provided they meet the requirements and pass the mature age entrance examinations as required by the Namibia University of Science and Technology (GI 2.2 in the NUST Yearbook Part 1 ).
- Applications will be scanned and possible exemption methods will be introduced for students with former knowledge of Business Applications/Information Administration
International1958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1958 USD per year during 36 months.
National1958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1958 USD per year during 36 months.
- 30,490 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.