At the Namibia University of Science and Technology er offer a bachelor degree in Public Management.
The programme’s main emphasis is on the evaluation and application of public management theories and public sector data in order to solve complex problems that face the public sector and civil society organisations, while also catering for the needs of the private sector. Students are required to complete a combination of compulsory and elective courses, as well as a Mini - thesis.
- Senior positions in finance, economics
- Human resources management in government public enterprises, and NGO
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Management,
- Public Administration,
- Public Policy Process,
- Public Policy Modeling,
- Public Finance and Budgeting
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 3 other Masters in Public Administration in Namibia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on completion of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification: Prospective students should have a matriculation certificate or equivalent, with a maximum of 5 qualifying subjects, which must yield a score of at least 25 points Evaluation Scale.
- A candidate should obtain an E symbol or better in English.
International1191 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1191 USD per year during 36 months.
National1191 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1191 USD per year during 36 months.
- 17,744 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.