The revised programme in Communication, at the Namibia University of Science and Technology, add resses the ongoing need for qualified communicators in both the public and private sectors.
- Communication Managers
- Speech Writers
- Public Relations Officers
- Press Liaison Officers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Group Dynamics and Communication
- Gender Communication
- Web Communication
- Public Speaking and Argumentation
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Public Relations Theory and Practice
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- General admission requirements of NUST including a minimum D symbol in English at NSSC Ordinary Level. In addition to General Admission Requirements (Regulation GI2.1) and Mature Age Entry Scheme (Regulation GI2.2) as contained in the NUST Yearbook, candidates should have a minimum D- symbol in Grade 12/NSSCO English.
- Candidates who meet the minimum admission requirements will be required to write a special Final Selection English test (not a placement test) which they should pass with at least 50 % to be considered for admission into the programme. Admission under Mature Age Entry Scheme shall also consider recognition of prior learning (RPL).
International1654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1654 USD per year during 36 months.
National1654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1654 USD per year during 36 months.
- 24,630 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.