Students in the Health Information Systems Management at the Namibia University of Science and Technology will be equipped with cognitive and intellectual skills to manage health information with the ultimate aim of ensuring quality health service delivery.
- Positions in public and private sectors, municipalities, research institutions
- Other health related institutions as well as teaching/ training institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Sciences Physics
- Health Sciences Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Information Technology
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Epidemiology 2A
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- General admission requirements including at least 15 points in Physical Science, Mathematics and Biology at NSSC Higher or Ordinary Level. No symbol must be below a D.
International2022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2022 USD per year during 36 months.
National2022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2022 USD per year during 36 months.
- 30,120 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.