At the International Economics BA course at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) you will:
- Gain general knowledge in the field of economics and related sciences, including finance, accounting and international transactions, as well as management and international marketing.
- Learn about world economy and the economy of the European Union, as well as about a wide range of entities focused on international operations both in the public and the private sector.
- Understand issues connected with international competitiveness and become aware of the significance of international determinants of the position of countries and companies.
- Know how to apply the acquired knowledge in a practical manner in order to solve problems concerning entities involved in international activities and accomplish research tasks relating to economic processes at the global and national level.
- Learn methods of data collection and analysis applied in the field of International Economics and how to use them in studies of the world economy and national economies.
- Know how to identify factors of international competitiveness of countries and companies and to conduct international transactions.
- Become aware of the significance of international determinants of the position of countries and companies.
- Know more about selected entities focused on international operations, including the European Union, as well as international companies, organisations and institutions, both public and private.
- Be ready to work in an international team of multicultural character, as well as to make decisions and organise work in such a team, and be prepared to constantly develop through self-study.
- International Economics
- Philosophy or Sociology
- Economic Geography or Economic History
- European Integration or Theory of State
- Economic and Social Policy
- Introduction to Business Information Systems
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- World Economy
- International Marketing
- International Competitiveness of Economy
- International Business Transactions
- International Organizations
- International Financial Settlements
- Management in International Business
- Single European Market
- International Private Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 11 other Bachelors in Finance in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card issued in the European Union or passport (for inspection only);
- Document confirming the knowledge of English;
- Educational document entitling you to apply for admission to studies. If your educational document was issued by a non-Polish institution, it should also be:
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.