The studies in the Management BA course at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) develop the skills necessary to start a career as a specialist or middle manager in a variety of organizations, including businesses, non-profit organizations, public administration units and local self-government at various levels or doing business. They give a good theoretical and methodological basis to take up the second-cycle studies.
- Acquire theoretical basis of management sciences, economics and complementary disciplines.
- Be able to identify, understand and solve problems related to the basic functions and processes of management: planning, organizing, motivating, monitoring and coordinating.
- Be able to perform basic management functions and oversee processes in economic and administrative organizations.
- Know how to evaluate work performed by others in a wellbalanced and competent manner.
- Understand complex processes and phenomena occurring in organizations and in their environment.
- Learn to formulate project problems and to plan and control projects.
- Know the best practices of management in the areas covered by the curriculum.
- Grasp the principles of conducting an independent economic activity.
- Learn how to reach sources of knowledge and to use them in management processes.
- Understand the basic principles of ethics and be able to formulate judgments on important social and ideological issues.
- Master the skill of effective communication, negotiations, persuasion and decision-making.
- Demonstrate the ability of logical thinking, analysing and synthesising.
- Be able to adapt to the changing needs of the surroundings and working environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Operational Research
- Business Plan
- Corporate Finance
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Competition Strategies
- Organisational Behaviour
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card issued in the European Union or passport (for inspection only);
- Document confirming the knowledge of English;
- Educational document entitling you to apply for admission to studies. If your educational document was issued by a non-Polish institution, it should also be:
- Legalised or endorsed with an apostille – not applicable in the case of IB and EB diplomas, as well as documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states.
- Translated into Polish or English by a certified translator – not applicable in the case of documents issued in one of these languages.
- In the case of a foreign secondary school leaving certificate, it should also be recognized by one of the Polish Education Superintendents – this requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.