The Bachelor in Business Administration And Management at University of Trieste curriculum includes all educational activities (classes, workshops, etc.) that must be taken to obtain a degree.
In addition to classroom lectures, students are also engaged in applications and case studies, simulations, workshops, presentations by experts (entrepreneurs and managers), internships in firms, and study periods abroad in foreign universities.
The highly multi-disciplinary nature of the degree course program guarantees a broad range of professional and employment openings as well as opportunities for further study both in Italy and abroad.
- Business administration, management and organization
- Supply of financial, banking and insurance services
- Purchase, sale, commercialization and distribution of services and products on the market
- Accountancy and bookkeeping
- Supervision of corporate organizational and management questions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Five areas of study have been identified which jointly contribute to the realization of the learning objectives:
1. Area ‘Business administration and management’
2. Area ‘Economics’
3. Area ‘Quantitative studies’
4. Area ‘Legal studies’
5. Area ‘Culture and General and applied learning’
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 26 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- final school leaving qualification
- a Statement of comparability and qualifications certification of your final school leaving qualification
- certificate of the national university entrance examination
- transcript of records
- residence permit
If you are resident in Italy, the amount of the fee depends on your family income, measured accoriding to the ISEE indicator.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.