The International Business Administration programme of European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) offers you an interdisciplinary-focused, academically advanced study program to prepare you for the demands of the international labor market. Additionally, our cooperation with numerous international universities enables you not only to study abroad but also to pursue a sought-after joint degree together with one of our partner universities. The descriptions of the offered majors also highlight the perspectives of your studies. We also offer extensive language training to accompany your studies.
Viadrina, with its three faculties – Social and Cultural Sciences, Law, and Business Administration and Economics – is a comparatively small university, which make an education with a personal atmosphere possible. In small and multicultural groups you receive first-class advising throughout your studies that should lead to your graduation within six semesters.
Come to Viadrina and enroll in a bachelor program that offers:
- English-speaking education fundamentals in a multicultural and small-group setting,
- integrated foreign language training and
- integrated semester abroad at one of our numerous partner universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Informatics
- Business Taxation
- Finance & Investments
- Financial Accounting
- International Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadlines for restricted-admission programs:
- Application time for the winter semester: June 1st - July 15th
DisciplinesInternational Business View 64 other Bachelors in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The requirement for admission to study is basically a university entrance certificate (high school diploma, Abitur).
- During the first three semesters of the program, English is the predominant instruction and examination language. Language knowledge in English will be required.
- Those who wish to successfully completely a degree in economics should additionally bring along: interest in economic issues, courage both to live and work independently and as part of an international team, ambition and will, abstact and logical thinking and good mathematical knowledge.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt (Oder)
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.