The graduation also intends to give the necessary skills to promote the sustainable management of geological resources, integrated with good practices of territorial planning and promotion of environmental quality.
- A geologist as an important role in: the prospection of raw materials for industry and water resources; the assessment of natural risks (ex. coastal erosion, flooding, earthquakes); water and soil pollution; land use planning and management.
- The graduates in the Geology programme from University of Minho can be integrated in certification institutions, mining enterprises, ceramics and rocks industry, oil, coal and other energy sources industry.
- They can also develop activities related with consulting, law enforcement, project support, management support, planning support, and production support, in both public and private sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemestry
- General Geology
- Topics in Mathematics
- Determinative Mineralogy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.