The Computer Science degree differentiates from other 1st cycle IT degrees at University of Minho due to its rigorous approach to computing, with a solid mathematics foundation.
- The degree structure aims to provide the students a broad set of computer science competences, including specific knowledge and capacities blended with intellectual, experimental and soft skills.
- This training prepares the graduates for full realization of their professional expectations, with a critical and responsible attitude towards creative and robust approaches to solve the IT challenges they are faced to, a solid background to adapt to novel environments and the capabilities for self-learning through their life cycle.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functional Programming
- Linear Algebra CC
- Topics in Mathematics
- Algorithmic Problem Solving Lab
- Computer Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 4 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.