These include the structure and function of biomolecules, cell and organism physiology and molecular biology and genetics. Students will acquire skills that will allow them to pursue scientific, technical or commercial careers within sectors such as Health, Pharmaceutics and Food industry, Agriculture and Environment.
At the end of this Biochemistry degree from University of Minho, the graduates will have a basic multidisciplinary education that will provide access to a wide range of Masters degree courses, where they will gain new competencies and more specific and advanced knowledge that complement their initial education.
- The skills and knowledge acquired during this degree allows the graduates to take scientific, technical and business positions in different sectors of activity including health, pharmaceutical and food industry and also in agriculture and environmental related areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Calculus EC
- Cellular Biology
- Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Laboratory Techniques in Chemistry
- Linear Algebra and Analytical Geometry EC
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.