The undergraduate Degree in Nursing of the University of Minho aims at ensuring scientific, technical, human and cultural knowledge of future nurses enabling and preparing them to: provide and manage general health care to people throughout their vital life-cycle, to families, groups and community, at every level of prevention; participate in the service and health-care centres management; participate in the training of nurses and other healthcare professionals; develop and participate in research programmes and/or projects aiming at achieving progress in nursing, in particular, and in health, in general.
The training plan has as reference the professional profile defined by the National Association of Nurses, i.e. a modular curriculum organization and a training model based on a process of alternance practice. Such a model requires the acquisition of experience in clinical context, assuming that partnerships between the School and the different practice contexts are preserved and developed.
- Nursing graduates carry out a professional activity as freelancers or in public/private institutions, national or international, such as: general hospitals; specialised hospitals (in the area of paediatrics, psychiatry, physical and rehabilitation medicine, maternities, ...); healthcare centres; enterprises, kindergartens and schools; medical and nursing clinics, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Fundamentals of Human Body Systems
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Person, Family, Society and Health
- Clinical Teaching I - Fundamentals of Nursing
- Fundamentals of Biopathology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.