The Mechanical Engineering course from University of Minho allows a multidisciplinary training combining basic science, engineering and specialties.
Throughout their education, students must face engineering problems of increased complexity, building a coherent pathway. In their last year, the goal is to efficiently consolidate the acquired knowledge, through the completion of a dissertation project, which involves several theoretical subjects learned throughout the course, while including a research component.
There are more and more activities which require a renowned professional training and the course is aware of this: general mechanical projects; building industry; energy related activities (gas, freezing and conditioning industries), among others.
- The employment options cover a wide range of activities, from transforming industry, to services or R&D, including plastics, textile, electronics, automation and mechatronics.
- A special emphasis is placed on the automobile, naval or aeronautical industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus EE
- Drawing and CAE Graphics
- Electromagnetism EE
- Integrating Project
- Linear Algebra EE
- Materials Science and Technology
- Algorithmics and Programming
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.