The main goal of this course is to train professionals with technical and scientific knowledge which are able to guarantee a competitive performance of the production systems in the companies they are working in.
The Industrial Management and Engineering course from University of Minho features the acquisition of specific skills which will allow the graduates to apply engineering methods and scientific management principles to productive systems of goods and services, aiming at a more effective integration and coordination of management processes in the company, by combining the different types of resources (human, material, technical, economical and information services).
- The graduates in Industrial Engineering and Management will take on their role in a broad selection of industrial companies (footwear, textile, metallurgy and metal-mechanics, automobile, electronics, etc.) and services (banking, supermarkets, insurance companies, hospitals, etc.), from SME?s to larger companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Algorithmics and Programming
- Calculus EE
- General Chemistry EE
- Integrated Project in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Linear Algebra EE
- Topics of Industrial Engineering and Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.