We offer an integrated programme in Industrial Electronics and Computers Engineering at University of Minho. The course's main goal is to train graduates prepared to take on a professional activity in the domain of Electronics and Computers Engineering, i.e., which are able to specify, design and implement electronic systems and/or devices in several specialization areas: Automation, Control and Robotics; Electrotechnics and Energy Systems; Computer Technology; Microtechnology and Instrumentation; Telecommunication Systems.
The professionals should also be able to be integrated in the type of companies and organizations demanded by the current evolution of society, while being aware of social responsibility and work ethics.
- The companies permanent need of larger development, modernisation and internationalisation constitutes a primary and continuous source of employment for the graduates in Industrial Electronics and Computers Engineering. The employment rate is nearly 100%.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Mathematics
- Architecture and Computers Technology
- Complements of Mathematical Analysis EE
- Theory of Electricity
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 3 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.