This Biomedical Engineering course from University of Minho provides the technical and scientific capacity to access the courses of the second cycle (Master).
- Biomedical engineers apply principles of material, electrical, mechanical, chemical and optical engineer, among others, to understand, modify and control biological systems, as well as design and manufacture products and technologies which are able to monitor physiological functions, clinical data processing, diagnose assistance and patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drawing and Graphical Representation
- Linear Algebra
- Biomedical Statistics
- Cellular and Molecular Engineering
- Materials Structure and Properties
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 5 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.