The plan of studies in Political Science at University of Minho intends to differentiate from the existing classical curricular models.
The plan is based on the Bologna Model, with nuclear courses in Introduction to Political Science, Political Theory, Political Parties, Electoral Systems and Surveys and Public Opinion, and a structure of four subfields of study Political Science, Political Communication, International Relations and Public Administration. In addition, the plan offers many different elective courses.
- Holders of a degree programme in Political Science are able to perform highly qualified functions at the governance of the State level as well as in the Central, Regional and Local Administration organisations; European institutions; consulting companies; study centers of public opinion; Media; research centres/think tanks; university teaching, among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Constitutional Law
- Methodology in Political Science
- Political Economics
- Political Theory
- Applied Statistics to Political Science
- Portuguese Political Thought
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 3 other Masters in Political Science in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.