The objectives are to attract the best students in the North region and from the rest of the country in order to train highly competent professionals in Management that are “prepared for the world”.
Key Learning outcomes
A Management graduate from University of Minho should be able to:
- Use the appropriate tools and IT skills to model, collect and analyse managerial data with the aim of solving economic and managerial problems;
- Manage different resources, set priorities and develop proactive, responsible and entrepreneurial attitudes;
- Develop critical thinking and learning skills that will enable them to learn throughout their lives in a self-directed and autonomous way;
- Develop ethical awareness and the ability to recognize and resolve ethical issues typical in business decision-making process, as well as, to develop their sense of social responsibility;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus for Economics and Managment
- Financial Accounting
- Law for Economics and Management
- Linear Algebra
- Corporate Finance
- Information Systems for Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 17 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.