It offers theoretical, technological and practical training rendering the holders of our Degree in Accounting competent and skilful professionals, able to adapt to any organisation, or to further education into more advanced studies.
- The Accounting Practitioner is an asset within organisations, whether private or public, whether for profit or non-profit, and of national or international scope.
- Our Degree in Accounting from University of Minho is recognised by the Order of Chartered Accountants because it meets the academic skills as defined for the qualification of Chartered Accountants.
- The curricular internship replaces the required professional internship necessary for the Order of Chartered Accountants membership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematics for Management
- Principles of Law
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Applied Statistics for Management
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.