Alongside national and European history, which performs a privileged domain regarding the formation basis, the History course from University of Minho will also value the approach over territorial spaces and non-European civilizations.
- Historical knowledge performs a privileged area in advanced societies, shaped by changing rhythms and accelerations that tend to favour phenomena that dilute the past, the historic memory and the weakening of identity.
- Under these circumstances, it is key to focus on the production development of historic knowledge and its promotion meets the needs and solicitations of the present that are expressed in the cultural, civic and human development but also in the preservation of cultural and historical heritage.
- Lastly, it is worth mentioning the economic advantages emerging from coherent and sustained cultural development politics. Preferential professional áreas: History (research, organization and document management); Teaching of History and Geography; Cultural Heritage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ancient Civilizations
- Greek Civilization
- Instrumental Resources for History Students
- History of Classical Art
- Medieval History
- Portuguese Medieval History
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.