All this notoriety reveals the good level of teaching and research developed by the Communication Sciences? group of teachers and students.
This Communication Sciences program at University of Minho provides the technical and scientific capacity to access the programs of the second cycle (Master) and the third cycle (PhD).
- Journalism (Press, Radio, Television and Online)
- Creative Direction, Media Planning, Public Relations
- Corporate Communication, Media Relations, Image Management; Direction, Production, Scriptwriting, Game Design, Multimedia Production
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication, Image and New Media
- Body and Performance
- Design, Aesthetics and Visuality
- History of Communication
- Communication Theories
- Body and Writing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.