At University of Minho we offer a bachelor degree in European Languages and Literatures. Graduates of the Variants English Major and Portuguese Major are eligible to apply to 2nd cycle Education degrees.
- In the bilingual variants, the subjects making up Language II (German, French, Spanish) have two distinct paths within each one which differ in the linguistic level to be attained, enabling students to take a more elementary path or a more advanced one (indicated in accordance with the Common European Reference for Languages).
- The initial choice of path taken in semester 1 (more or less advanced) must then be maintained throughout the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Technologies in the Humanities
- English B2
- Introduction to Literary Studies
- Introduction to the Study of Language
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 8 other Masters in Language Studies in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.