At University of Minho we offer a bachelor degree in Cultural Studies. The study plan is characterized by multidisciplinarity highlighting several areas of knowledge.
- The graduate student should be proficient in two foreign languages (intercultural communication) and have a good knowledge of both the lusophone cultural diversity and various other cultures.
- Historical and comparative approaches, combined with the study of various aspects of contemporary civilization (science, technology, digital culture), pretend to develop an analytical and critical spirit that is able to understand the complexity of cultural practices and discourses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Classical Studies
- Communication Technologies in the Humanities
- European Cultures - German Culture
- Mentalities and Portuguese Culture
- Museology and Artistic Historic Heritage
- Intercultural Representations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 6 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.