Materials Science and Nanoengineering is an interdisciplinary field that is closely related to diverse disciplines such as physics, chemistry, biology, or chemical and mechanical engineering and mechanics.
Industrial production based on polymers in particular can be low-cost, and not consume a large amount of space or energy --making this an attractive field for small-scale venture capital undertakings. More generally, and as a result of the interdisciplinary nature and flexibility of the Materials Science and Nanoengineering programme from Sabanci University, its graduates are likely to enjoy job opportunities ranging from basic and applied research in the physical,chemical, or biological sciences to industries concentrating on advanced technological materials.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Multicellular Organization
- Plant Nutrition
- Inorganic Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Molecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Bachelors in Molecular Sciences in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 48 months.
National14150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 USD per year during 48 months.
National: 120.500 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.