Economics is often described as the study of how individuals, groups, societies make or should make choices when resources are scarce. The concepts and tools of economic analysis are increasingly used in a variety of fields such as management science or political science, government, law or international relations.
The Economics program at Sabanci University is structured to serve a range of interests: For students interested in a deeper exposure to economic science, the program offers higher level courses and orientation for graduate study. For students who aim to serve as professional economists in the private or the public sector, the program develops skills necessary for macro or sectoral economic analysis and for the evaluation, formulation, implementation of monetary, fiscal or regulatory policies. For students who want to pursue careers in business and management, the program offers coursework on strategic analysis and topics such as accounting, finance, marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Approaches to Problem Solving
- Civic Involvement Projects
- Science of Nature
- Humanity and Society
- Turkish Language and Literature
- Academic Literacies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 29 other Bachelors in Finance in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 48 months.
National14150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 USD per year during 48 months.
National: 120.500 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.