Courses on the exploitation of biological systems for developing new technologies and industrial applications reflect the biotechnology dimension of the program. The bioengineering dimension is axed on an understanding of engineering concepts and techniques, which is facilitated by access to undergraduate courses of an interdisciplinary nature.Students learn to apply engineering principles to the re-conceptualization of of biological phenomena and are trained to acquire skills for developing new materials and processes, including genetic modification of agricultural plants.
The Molecular Biology, Genetics and Bioengineering program from Sabanci University is well equipped in every way to turn out properly trained graduates capable of filling both research and management positions in industrial and research institutions operating in arious areas of the biological sciences and biotechnology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Multicellular Organization
- Plant Nutrition
- Inorganic Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 8 other Bachelors in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 48 months.
National14150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 USD per year during 48 months.
National: 120.500 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.