The curriculum of this Business Administration program from American University in Dubai focuses on the foundations of business principles such as financial accounting, economics, business law and entrepreneurship before moving into one of five majors, depending on the area of interest.
Upon completion of the degree program, students will have acquired:
- A well-rounded foundation in the functional disciplines of business and related areas
- An ability to integrate the different functional areas of business
- Effectiveness in the use of oral, written and technology-supported communication skills
- Proficiency in the business applications of information technology
- A global outlook and an appreciation of the international dimensions of business
- An awareness of ethical issues and the importance of ethical conduct in business practices
- A broad and deep understanding of their major discipline.
UD’s School of Business Administration provides its students with the following facilities:
- 11 regular classrooms, three computer labs, four theater style classrooms, student lounge, conference room and stock trading room;
- Regular classrooms vary in size and can accommodate anything from 20 to 44 students;
- The AUD/IBM Center of Excellence for Smarter Logistics (CESL) can be set as a board room, a venue for concurrent break-out sessions, a class-room conducive for group discussions or formal lectures;
- Stock trading room has trading terminals and large screens for students to simulate stock trading;
- All classrooms and computer labs are equipped with Instructor PC (HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF) connected to a ceiling-mounted projector and audio speakers.
Programme StructureThe Bachelor of Business Administration. (B.B.A.) program offers the following majors:
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 51 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school/secondary school certificate or equivalent from an institution accredited by the Ministry of Education in the U.A.E. or by the relevant national or regional institutional accrediting body;
- International TOEFL®or Academic IELTSTM or the equivalent score on another internationally-recognized English exam. PBT is accepted from specific centers in the UAE.
- The University administers the ACCUPLACERTMExam (Math) to place students at the appropriate mathematics level. Students may substitute the SAT for this, depending on the score.
International22324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11162 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National22324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11162 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- AED 46,200 per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.