This Global Environmental Management program from Seoul National University is open to undergraduate students who are already admitted and enrolled in the university with or without a chosen major field of study. For someone who has already chosen a field of study, this GEM program could serve as a second major in her or his dual degree program. In the case of undergraduate students without a chosen major field, being enrolled at the School of GEM program can provide them a major field of study which is GEM.
Vision of the program
The vision is to educate students in order for them to understand the relationship between human society and nature, and to enable them to manage the environment at the local or global level, as well as make conscious decisions to environmental problems being experienced by corporations, governments and communities.
The graduates are expected to contribute in solving environmental problems of society and to sustainable development of the world as a whole.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Understanding of Environmental Issues
- Environmental Management
- Society and the Environment in a Global Age
- Environment and Philosophy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International5274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2637 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.