This Computational Sciences program from Seoul National University provides understanding of natural phenomena that are difficult to directly experiment and observe & understanding of massive data from fields like Sociology and Humanity and of process of data.
The Vision of the Program
- To provide systematic, integrated, and professional education opportunities by combining scattered courses of Computational Sciences field to form one independent undergraduate course
- ▪ To provide chance to gain professional knowledge related to Humanity, Sociology, and Science and Engineering field of studies that require Computational Science
- ▪ To expand the base of Computational Sciences and increase the chance of social contribution
- Understanding Computational Science
- Basics and History of Computational Science
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- Data Science
- Computer Animation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 6 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International5274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2637 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.