For undergraduate students, the Program in Crop Science and Biotechnology at Seoul National University provides courses in crop breeding and genomics, crop molecular genetics and biotechnology, advanced technologies of crop production, agroecology, agrometeorology, environmentally friendly conservation of natural resources, crop physiology and weed science, crop ecology, forage crops, statistics, crop bioinformatics, and many other relevant fields.
After the graduation, students will have diverse job opportunities related to agribusiness, banking, education, consulting, or the public sectors such as the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MIFAFF) and the Rural Development Administration (RDA).
- Crop Genetics
- Intro to Crop Biotechnology
- Principles of Crop Production
- Crop Physiology
- Food Crop Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPlant & Crop Sciences Bioinformatics Genetics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International5274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2637 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.