Curriculum of the Economics program at Seoul National University encompasses a variety of research topics including growth, technology, labor, population, finance, industry, international bodies, and economic history as well as major courses.
Students in undergraduate program are highly talented and have gone on to successful positions in business, government, law, and academic world. Use the links below if you are a prospective student who find admission information.
- Statistics for Economists
- Modern Economic History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 4 other Bachelors in Economics in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International4328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2164 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.