Thanks to competence and skills obtained during the Central European and Balkan Studies programme from Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan the CEBS graduates will gain basic knowledge of the Balkan Peninsula, Central and Eastern Europe literature and linguistics and literary communication with elements of professional skills in the field of cultural tourism and business communication.
- Balkan Peninsula
- Central and Eastern Europe Literature
- Linguistics and Literary communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- photo file which will be used when generating the personal questionnaire
- a scan of the Matura certificate
- a scan of the supplement to the Matura certificate - applies to candidates who have increased the the Matura exam score or have taken the Matura exam in additional subjects
- a scan of the IB diploma - applies to graduates of schools belonging to the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB)
- a scan of statement by a statutory representative - applies to candidates under 18
International1296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1296 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Registration: 85 PLN
- Tuition fee per year: 6,000 PLN
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.