What you'll study
This Scenic Arts (Construction, Props and Painting) (Hons) course from Rose Bruford College will develop your prop making, scenery construction and scenic painting skills.
You will gain hands-on experience and learn from working practitioners. You will graduate with a forward-looking professional knowledge, based on traditional experience and practice as well as modern materials and emerging technologies.
This solid understanding of the technical arts combined with a core practical skills base can be applied across a wide range of roles, sectors and types of performance-based activity.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Materials, techniques and performance – learn about complex manufacturing techniques and staging technologies
- Specialise in either prop-making and scenic painting or construction and CAD
- Industry study – researching the industry through a work placement
- Production Practice – workshop assistant on two realised productions
- Research and context
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Design Theatre & Dance View 414 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
64 UCAS points*
- This is equivalent to two C’s at ‘A’ level or one Merit and two Passes at BTEC (QCF) National Diploma or equivalent.
International18900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.