Creative Lighting Control will develop you as a creative, technically adept person with excellent craft and technical skills, who can make imaginative use of technology. We work closely with a wide range of industry partners to teach specialist skills and to provide placements, ensuring that you learn current professional practice.
Why choose this course at Rose Bruford College?
Learn lighting and video programming, computer visualisation, computer-aided design, moving lights, show control and networking systems, stage electrics, video content creation and design.
Benefit from our extensive network of industry experts who will work with you on projects and as you learn specialist skills.
Build your professional knowledge through industry placements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to lighting design
- Introduction to lighting control
- Visualisation and communication (including AutoCAD and WYSIWYG training)
- Media in performance (including content creation software and media servers)
- Light in performance
- Research and analysis of performance and the industry
- Advanced programming for lighting and Video (networking and show control technologies)
- Programming: two programming show roles or an industry placement
- Performance, design and visual media: a lighting and video design for a production in a virtual environment
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesDesign Theatre & Dance View 511 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for September via UCAS
- Institution application code: R51
- Programme Code: WG46
- There is the opportunity for international students to study this programme as part of a semester or year abroad.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.