At Primary Education (5-11) with QTS (Hons) from Liverpool Hope University will be given a range of opportunities to gain significant experience teaching in a wide range of our partner schools. As an ambitious Hope Teacher you will have moral purpose and an enthusiastic, innovative and flexible approach.
Graduates with Primary Education (5-11) with QTS (Hons) from Liverpool Hope University will:
- gain a broad experience teaching across the Primary age range.
- become teachers in a variety of school settings, ranging from those within our local partnerships to international schools abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Hope Teacher
- Initial Professional Development
- Professional Placement LearningHope Teacher
- Subject Knowledge, Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Enhanced Specialism area
- Professional Placement Learning (in one of Hope’s Partnership schools)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 136 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply through UCAS
- Application fee
- Full education history
- Your employment history
- Write a personal statement
- English Proficiency
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.