Chemistry from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) identifies the unique role of Chemistry in connecting the physical and biological sciences to the heart of most technological developments.
Graduates with Chemistry from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) will be able to:
- understand, manipulate, and control complex systems at various levels, such as revealing the molecular level understanding of life at cellular and subcellular levels for engineering better medicine
- develop technologies for managing megacities in a sustainable manner.
- Functional Materials for Modern Devices
- Molecular Biology
- Data Structures
- Differential Equation
- Quantum Mechanics
- Environmental Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Nano biotechnology
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Cell Biology
- Nanoscale Science & Colloidal Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Organo-Transition Metal Chemistry and Catalysis
- Inorganic Materials Chemistry
- Organotransition Metal Chemistry
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Polymer Chemistry; From Fundamentals to Advance Applications
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Academic Background
- Performance in the Admission Test
- Completed and submitted application form and supporting documents by the stipulated deadline
- Application Review
- Interview (if called)
- SAT; OR
- ACT; OR
- LUMS Common Admission Test (LCAT);
International4243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4243 USD per year during 48 months.
National4243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4243 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.