The social issues people experience in a dynamically changing world are often complex, and this program aims to produce graduates who can support change ethically across a diversity of needs, forms of disadvantage, and practice contexts. You'll learn through a rich combination of academic and extensive work practice knowledge and approaches. The Social Work degree from University of the Sunshine Coast is underpinned by principles of human rights, social justice and integrity as the foundation for professional social work practice.
- Mental health
- Policy development
- Child protection
- Group Processes and Practice
- Therapeutic Communication Skills
- Human Behaviour
- Australian Society: How does(n't) it work? - Sociology
- Indigenous Australia
- Social Work Practice Theories
- Social Work and Human Services
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 114 other Bachelors in Sociology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 062654D
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma - successful completion with minimum score of 24 (minimum score of 4 in each of six subjects)
- Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) - successful completion with a minimum GPA of 2.3
International25400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25400 AUD per year during 48 months.
- National Commonwealth supported places
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.