You'll study the foundations of computing and business, along with courses in cyber security, programming and project management. You'll develop specialist skills in data management, and in developing and using information systems to solve business problems.
Furthermore, you'll build hands-on experience through a professional work-integrated learning course.
- Computer and information systems manager
- Computer systems analyst
- Database administrator
- Network and computer systems administrator
- Software developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring Business Research
- Discovering Management
- Data Science
- Programming Fundamentals
- Systems Design
- Computer Networks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data Digital Communication View 73 other Bachelors in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 048930F
- For entry into most USC undergraduate degree programs, you need to have completed a minimum level of education similar to successful completion of Australian Year 12 with good grades.
- Further studies, for example, a semester or more at college or university, can also be considered for entry and may give you credit transfer towards a degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 AUD per year during 36 months.
National9900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 AUD per year during 36 months.
- National students are commonwealth supported.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.