- The Mechanical Engineering programme at Thapar University involves application of principles of physics for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It requires a solid understanding of key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy.
- Mechanical engineers use these principles and others in the design and analysis of automobiles, aircraft, heating and cooling systems, manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, medical devices and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Physics
- Computer Programming
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Drawing
- Professional Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
- has appeared in JEE (Main)-2019.
- possesses a good moral character.
- is a citizen of India.
International1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
117100 Indian Rupee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.