- Software engineering methodologies
- Programming languages
- Design and algorithm concepts
- Data management tools
To underscore the applied focus of the curriculum, Software Engineering Technician studies will include a software development project. This real-world business application will require you to make use of all the technical and business skills acquired during your time in the college technology program to build high quality software.
- Computer programmer
- Software developer
- Systems analyst
- Software tester
- Business analyst
- Web applications developer
- Database administrator
- Applications or software support
- Technology Accreditation Canada (TAC
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering Fundamentals
- Web Interface Design
- Functions and Number Systems
- College Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before your expected start date to allow sufficient time for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 62 other Masters in Computer Sciences in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Mathematics Grade 11 M or U, or 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Engineering Math Skills Assessment for Admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15900 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2721 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.